The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FS: 2G Seibon Carbon Hood + Aerocatches

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cait sith

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 22, 2002
Brooklyn, New_York
I have this over on NewEngDSM as well:

I mounted my fancy-pants vented hood and now it's time for this oem carbon hood to go to someone else.

The hood itself has zero cracks, nice and shiny, and light. The aerocatches are already installed which if you know anything about installing them, it's a complete PIA. I'm not looking forward to redoing them. I have another set of aerocatch pins so you can mount your own hood properly.

The one flaw is that it has some light scratches by the passenger catch, but you could probably buff/sand them out as they're not that deep.

I even still have the factory insulation pad on the underside to keep the top looking good.

I'm looking for 400 bucks pretty firm, which is a pretty good deal considering it's 600 new + 150 shipping, and the aerocatches are 80 bucks in of themselves.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hood is located in Scituate MA (02066).

Thanks!

I replied on NewEngDSM. :)

Still have this, would like to get rid of it.

Still interested, had some phone issues a while back and lost your #, could check it out saturday or sunday before 10am only

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back