The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fresno meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feel free to bring it. I don't know anyone with a stock turbo anymore. :) even my friend With a Mx-5 has a turbo on it. So I would post it in SoCal, I'm sure there are a lot of guys with T-25's that need a better turbo. I have a personal shop where I do all my work. It's very slow and just for friends rides and my own. (I work a lot in my real job)
Its located at 772 N Brawley
Fresno ca 93722. -> not sure on the zip code....
Corner of Belmont and Brawley. There is a small corner store I share with.

Selling a evo3 BIG16g. I can bring it down if anyones intrested

How much r u selling it for?

Feel free to bring it. I don't know anyone with a stock turbo anymore. :) even my friend With a Mx-5 has a turbo on it. So I would post it in SoCal, I'm sure there are a lot of guys with T-25's that need a better turbo. I have a personal shop where I do all my work. It's very slow and just for friends rides and my own. (I work a lot in my real job)
Its located at 772 N Brawley
Fresno ca 93722. -> not sure on the zip code....
Corner of Belmont and Brawley. There is a small corner store I share with.

Haha yea I'm trying to get rid of my t-25 to upgrade to something better but I get caught up in a mix in either upgrading my eclipse cosmetically and mechanically

This can be a good debate, however I like power over looks. Once u have decent power, let's say 300FW HP then u can do breaks, looks ext. I think a white 2gb looks great stock. I might do small things like black out lights and wheels, maybe CF parts. And leave it alone... Then add more power/ :)

This can be a good debate, however I like power over looks. Once u have decent power, let's say 300FW HP then u can do breaks, looks ext. I think a white 2gb looks great stock. I might do small things like black out lights and wheels, maybe CF parts. And leave it alone... Then add more power/ :)

Thankz and youre right ima go look for sum good fmic kits :D

Last edited:
I have a decent 16G. I Think it's a small 16g. Might need a new waste gate actuator. (like a lot of used turbos because of the diaphragms) but I have had it for awhile on a shelf. 50 bucks pick up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back