1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

For Sale FP HTA68 Turbo & Other Goodies - 1G/2G

Posted by DSM_Rojas, Aug 9, 2018

Please Support Jackson Auto Machine
  1. DSM_Rojas

DSM_Rojas Probationary Member

Joined Mar 1, 2018
    Plainfield, Illinois
    Located in Illinois and can ship anywhere for additional fees
    * Reasonable offers will be replied to and Low-Ball offers will be ignored *

Used FP HTA68 Turbo Kit - ( $old )

- Purchased from a friend w/ a 6Bolt Swapped 2G who upgraded to a Holset Setup. This turbo is fairly new and has everything you need to complete a bolt-on setup for your car. I do not know how many miles are on the turbo but it looks to be in good shape. I do know the setup never exceeded 18psi because of their injector size.

Used GT35/30R Combo Turbo - ( Make an Offer $$$ + Shipping & Paypal Fees )
    - I bought this turbo almost a year ago and have not had the chance to use it yet, so maybe somebody else can enjoy it? I was told it only had 500 miles on the turbo and that it uses a Billet GT35 Wheel w/ a TD06 Turbine Wheel fitted into a 7cm housing. OIL ONLY Center Cartridge

Used FP Manifold ( Usual Surface Rust ) - ( Make an Offer $$$ + Shipping & Paypal Fees )
    - unknown mileage. Manifold ONLY ( See Image )

1G Euro ( EDM ) Tail Lights & Amber Side Markers * WILL NOT SEPERATE * ( Make an Offer $$$ + Shipping & Paypal Fees ) - Purchased from a guy in Germany and i have yet to put these on my car. Maybe somebody else might want them? ( some scrathing and previous owner put some cheap sealer on the rear driver tail light - * See images * ) I can provide better images and maybe a video under better lighting if it is needed from buyer!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or shoot me a text!
    ( Phone# : 815-66one-0five21 )

Thanks,
    Anthony

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    My DSM:
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi

automatic
    Dstarperformance01 likes this.