The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Forza 4 !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehclipse

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 22, 2011
Bakersfield, California
Whose gonna get it ! cant wait, add my GT: Vuzey, so we can start a car club on it !

GT: HondaKillinDSM

Im down!

Last edited:
I got Forza 4 a few hours ago and I must say, its amazing. Not to mention the fact that there is a 1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD:) for 6,000cr LOL

My girlfriend is making me wait til Thursday. The worst part is I had to help stock them tonight (even though I work maintenance).

I'm getting my pre-ordered copy today. Can't wait to drive the 88 Starion....

they actually have the starquest in forza 4????!!! if so then dude im freacking getting this game i have 3 but was somewhat dissapointed:applause:

Oh #### you guys! I'm stuck here in Afghanistan until early next year!!!

That said I will be buying a copy.. I had no idea about the Starion/Conquests or 98 TSi being in the game, I was already planning on buying it, but now..HELLS YES! Is there any VR4's in the game? Galant or 3000GT?

*Edit* Whaaaaaat!?!? I was just poking around online at the limited sites I can being at work, and noticed one of the tracks in the game is supposed to be the top gear test track!? For real? can anyone confirm this?

i believe it is in there because i remember reading on the forza site they were worknig with top gear or something like that on there. also for you guys to know the halo jeep thing is in the game as well LOL pretty awesome, cant wait to drive that starquest, the 3000gt vr4 and 98 tsi awd was in the 2 previous games as well so thats old news, people have been asking for the 2gb eclipse or at least the 2gb conversion and asking for a 1g tsi awd, this game is going to be the shiz since it has the car that started it all for mitsubishi!!! :hellyeah:

All I know is that with the 1st gen MR2, DSM's and other famous Mitsu's, MKIII Supra etc. in the game im going to be busy buying and tuning a lot of 80's tuner cars! Some 90's too of course.

I personally found the lower class's more fun in Forza 3. I'm hoping 4 fixed some of the issues I had with 3. Forza 2 was awesome in that you could actually select the "room" you wanted. I liked picking the ones that had the simulation turned ON etc. With Forza 3 the only way you could do something like that was to invite people and host your own game, which meant you needed friends online at the same time...and them the want to play the same game, at the same time.

Is there some sort of car club thing in 4??? Sounds sort of like it from the above.

Im playing now
I started a DSMTuners club

ask me for invites or request ingame all tuners welcome :hellyeah:

Also 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R Confirmed! and the Dodge Stealth is on disc 2 for install so its available as well!

Last edited:
ROFL totaly missed that one

my bad :coy:

There needs to be an "official" DSMTuners club or else there are going to be a lot of clubs with only a few people in each.

Yea I liked it till all the parts are 100% off. I won't even play it now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, what? No parts modification? Now I'm considering not buying this game.

No, there's modifications, just once you reach level four for that particular brand, you get all parts for free.

i have already made several million with that stupid 100% off thing

buy a stock car max it out auction it for 3 times what you paid and do it again

kinda pointless

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back