The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

for sale/trade 1997 eclipse gst 108,xxx miles...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasperBoston

Probationary Member
Jan 5, 2015
bartlett, Illinois
i have a white 1997 eclipse gs-t that i'm curious about selling because i REALLY wanted to build it, but i want the gsx to build. so if there's anybody out there that would be interested in buying or trading a clean gsx with a reasonable amount of miles. And if needed to i could throw cash on top of my offer.

The gsx has got to be manual 5-speed and no major damage done to it. preferably black and 97-99

This eclipse is my very first car so i've taken care of it

I live near chicago, IL

I'm open to offers, thanks, jasper.

Last edited:
well I'm 17 years old and i don't have that kind of money to do that. that's why i want to try and sell my car and find a nice gsx and start building that slowly.

Do you still have the GS-T? If so how much would you want to outright sale it for?

Do you still have the GS-T? If so how much would you want to outright sale it for?

I was looking around 4 because i have put some money into it.

Dual halos
Muffler delete
All new belts.
New windsheild bc i bought it when it was cracked.

Overall i would rate the exterior of my car 8/10
Interiors about 7 or 8/10
Its a solid car!:)

Do you have pictures of in, around and under the hood? Any rusting on strut towers or body/frame?

I
Yeah if you want some you can text me 630 965 6956
Ill send you the pics tomorrow because its dark out right now

I'm deployed in the Middle East right now but will pm you my email you can send pics to. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back