The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

For SALE!!! HKS TiAL VIS Magnus AEM FIC Aeromotive MHI Kelford Wiseco JE Venolia JAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedQuikAWD

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2006
Columbia, Maryland
For SALE!!! HKS TiAL VIS Magnus AEM FIC Aeromotive MHI Kelford Wiseco JE Venolia JAM

JAM 2.1 Shortblock / Ton of performance parts!!!

LOCAL PICK UP WELCOME!!!

Hows it going guys? Local DSMer/engine&custom turbo builder here. Bunch O parts for sale, more to come...most everything new or like new. I am accepting reasonable offers. Best offer takes it. Package deals for people buying multiple items. Please have funds ready,
I do not hold parts without a deposit. Thanks guys. Feel free to PM me with build/tuning questions regardless of doing business. You can also text 3O1 456 O395...but please provide your screenname so I know who I'm talking to.

PICTURES @ PHOTOBUCKET!!!!
wickedquik's Library | Photobucket

JAM Stage 2/3 shortblock 86.5mm Wiseco/Eagle 2.1l 4G63 Zero Miles NEW!!!

Magnus (SMIM) Intake manifold with 75mm throttle body flange,
brand new polished

Wilson Billet 75mm Throttle Body
Skunk2 Throttlebody (S2K)

New TiAL 38mm two bolt wastegate

HKS Timing Belt HKS True Time BNIB

Brand new VIS 1gb Invader Carbon Fiber Hood

STANDALONE EMS:

AEM EMS 1300
AEM EMS 1310
(Custom base startup/drivability tune included w purchase...limited time only)
Aquamist Meth Injection Kit

INJECTORS:
Injector Dynamics ID 1000s
Bosch 1000s
FIC 650s
RC 630s

FUEL PUMPS/FILTERS:

Aeromotive 800 HP EFI Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 10 micron filter
Aeromotive 100 micron filter
Walboro 255 hp
B&M AFPR
Holley Billet Fuel Rail

TURBOS:

MHI Evo II Big 16g turbo from JDM evo

New MHI TD05H 20g w 3" antisurge housing

Turbonetics T66 w vband hotside (NEW)

CAMS:

HKS 272s (NEW)
Kelford272s (~400mi)
BC 288s (~600mi)

PISTONS/RODS:

4 JE forged pistons on 1g big rods 85mm stock bore (used ~1000 miles)
4 Wiseco forged pistons, 86mm (used ~400 miles)
4 Venolia forged pistons, 85.5mm (used, ~1200 miles)
2 Mahle forged pistons, 86mm (used ~500 miles)

CLUTCH:

Clutch Masters FX400 w 4 puck disk (used)
ACT Streetlite Flywheel 6 bolt (~400 miles, never boosted)
ACT Street Disk (~400 miles, never boosted)
OEM Disk (less than 1000miles)

BOVs:

Turbo XS BOV
Turbo XS RFL
HKS SSQV
Billet 50mm BOV

FMIC:

Evo 8 FMIC
Mishimoto FMIC and custom piping for 1g DSM

HEAD GASKETS:
2x Cometic MLS
SCE Titan Copper head gasket

Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs BNIB

1g AWD transmission

Prothane & Energy Suspension

Prothane 90-94 motor mount Kit 13-1902 BNIB

Energy Suspension Subframe, Control Arm, & Axle bushings BNIB
5.4103G, 5.3108G, 5.3109G Tie Rod end 9.13101G

National Hub Assemblies x 2 BNIB
FWD DSM 1g part number 512011
Coil packs
90 Power transistor
91 and up Power Transistors
BNIB EBC Greenstuff ebc dp2830

Non DSM:
BNIB Stoptech rear pads 309.05370

tons more where that came from... don't see something you need, ask me.

I am also a supporting freelancer with over 12 years of high performance engine building experience and a background in engineering. I can do anything from engine swaps/turbo rebuilds to sound system installation and everything in between. Pretty much the only thing I don't do is paint work...so feel free to PM me with questions if you are in the process of building your car or need some assistance. This is a great community and I love helping other gearheads get their cars running at full potential. I also have experience tuning DSMlink and AEM EMS in addition to having an intricate working knowledge of the wiring harness/sensors. Most times I can effectively trouble shoot over the phone, but I am happy to provide on site diagnosis and solutions as required. I am local to the Baltimore, MD area but I am willing to travel on a case by case basis.

-------------------------------------

2.1l Stage 2 JAM Shortblock Eagle/Wiseco 86.5mm 650+whp NEW, never fired! Built for 5 figure RPM!!!

For sale is one NEW zero mile, never fired 2.1 liter built 4g63 short block assembled with premium JAM forged components. The upgraded stage 2 shortblock is rated at over 650whp capable and that has been proven time and time again. Custom forged Wiseco coated .060" over sized pistons have been mated with forged Eagle ESP H beam connecting rods after each component was blue printed, weighed and balanced by the capable hands and Jackson Auto Machine. After being professionally machined to JAM spec using a torque plate, the shortblock was assembled using JAM ACL connecting rod & main bearing set and JAM Ultra file-fit piston ring package to ensure perfect compression across all 4 cylinders. This short block is waiting for the right head/turbo combination to deliver pavement cracking torque and horsepower numbers. The extra displacement provides faster spoolup on any turbo. I have seen Eagle Wiseco setups like this produce over 700whp. The rare .060" oversized forged pistons will give you the edge over the competition with more displacement than a standard 2.0. The block is O-ringed to support over 40lbs of boost and no expense was spared building this custom shortblock setup. Cometic MLS headgasket included if my asking price is met. Thanks.

JAM Stage 2 package +650whp ($2594.55)
Upgraded with premium balancing/blue printing services and Eagle ESP Forged rods to handle over 650whp.

Our Stage 2 shortblock comes to you fully assembled with the following components:

Wiseco forged coated pistons - 86.5mm
JAM Ultra file-fit ring package
ACL rod and main engine bearings
Eagle ESP Rods w/ARP 2000 series bolts
ARP head studs
New freeze plugs, galley plug and head to block dowels
JAM BSE

JAM shortblock packages offer the ultimate in performance and longevity. Whether you're building a killer street car or a wicked track monster, our shortblocks will fill the bill. Every engine is thoroughly inspected to verify it's integrity. They are then precision machined "In-House" using our state of the art tooling and methods, then filled with only the best components available.

Every engine is custom built to order which ensures that it fulfills the customers' performance goals. Need a core block/crank ($1875)? We have them too!

----------------------------

Are you tired of calling around to your local machine shop only to be told they will perform certain machine services to your block if it really needs it? Well we take all the guess work out of what you are really getting. Our award winning block prep packages for your 4G63 consists of the following.

The following precision machine services will be applied to your block. ($685)

The block is completely disassembled and cleaned
All shaft bearings & freeze plugs are removed
The piston oilers are removed
It is visually inspected
All threads are checked
ARP main studs are installed
The align bore is checked and recorded
The cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
The block is then square decked to a 50RA surface finish
We then bottom tap the deck holes for ARP Head studs
The block is precision over bored (.060")
The bores are then 4 step torque plate honed using our propriety methods
The block is then thoroughly washed for the final assembly
The new freeze plugs & galley plug are installed
We now install your shaft elimination kit bearings
Piston oilers are cleaned and installed
We degrease the crankshaft
The crankshaft is then magnaflux inspected
Crank is checked for straight
It is then micro polished ,mic'd and checked for straightness
The assembly is precision balanced as a complete rotating assembly
Piston rings are file fit custom to your application
All dimensions and clearances are then checked and recorded

------------

"Our Performance Crankshaft services are designed for more then just a stock applications. Here is a special prep package for your higher power demand builds. For use with larger turbo installs, running higher boost pressures, or hot street/racing applications. These services are for either your 4G63 or 4G64 crankshafts only. $280

We will take your crankshaft and apply the following "In-House" precision services:
Degrease your crankshaft
Magnaflux inspect for cracks
Shot peened crankshaft for additional strength
Check for straightness
Grind the rods & main journals to our spec
Final wash for use
----------------

The additional balancing, blue printing and machine work alone was over $1000. I have $3000+ in this shortblock as it sits, not including the $1875 core charge. It is brand new with the sharpie still on the pistons from JAM's balancing work. I will let it go for $2500 picked up, which is a tremendous savings to you with no wait time. No core required, but I will consider providing a core credit for good condition 6 bolt blocks/cranks on an individual basis. If you buy additional parts along with the shortblock, I will work out a package deal with you. I can also install/tune your engine for an additional charge.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I would prefer pickup but I am willing to ship. Buyer pays all paypal/shipping costs. I can send detailed pictures as required for people that are ready to buy. Text 3O1 four5six O3nine5 for SERIOUS inquiries. Thank you.

===================================

I am looking for: WTB/WTT

DSS Axles & DSS Driveshaft
Surge Tank/pump
4 bolt rear
Forged Long rods
94mm stroker pistons
SMIM (or forester) pref setup for direct port N20/meth injection
Quality Double Valvesprings
HKS Wastegate/parts
Copper Gaskets (FFWD)
G4CS / 4g64 6 bolt 2.4l blocks (Evo, DSM...4g63 blocks too)
Haltech Platinum Sport ECU / Flying lead harness
Wiring harnesses
1g rear hatch weather stripping
1g rear hatch struts
1ga Talon tail light center, uncracked.
1ga HIDs
1ga Carbon fiber hood, fenders, doors, hatch (2g also)
1g widebody fenders
5/6point harnesses
Racing seats w brackets for 1g/2g
Nitrous bottles/ Solenoids
CryO2 parts, fuel chiller, IC sprayer etc
Aquamist HFS system

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back