The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale 97 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchs96GSX

Probationary Member
May 19, 2014
Haines City, Florida
1997 Eclipse GSX automatic 120K on body, 91K on motor. Lots of new parts already in, lots of $$$$ already. New front pump in trans, new torque convertor, long story on car and why im selling, motor is good, trans is good. no time to finish and its close. its a shame cause its so close to being done. Leather interior (tan) paint is faded (black) tons of new parts. Located in haines city 863-632-7362

If anyone is looking for parts get ahold of me, for the right price I will start to part this thing out. 2.0 stock turbo motor stock trans complete from front to back.

the motor is a 7 bolt, and im asking 950 for it, it will come complete from pan to intake, starter i will pull it and have it ready if your interested

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back