The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Finding previous owners of my '99 gst!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricedoutgs-t

Probationary Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sheridan, Wyoming
I started this thread because I thought it would be kind of cool to find some of the previous owners of my car! The car is from the Seattle area and is a 1999 Eclipse Gs-t in red with some red interior things, car had a grey passenger airbag and has cloth seats, and a tubular manifold. Previous owner took turbo, intercooler off to make it stock, but he said that it was pushing 500hp before it, it still has the wally 255, it appears that the passenger door used to be white but it color matched red. It has some rsgt wheels painted black. Thought it would be cool to find out if it used to be your car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back