The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink FIC 850's have to be dialed in as 780's for the car to run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmAB

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 17, 2011
Edmonton, AB_Canada
I just put in my FIC 850cc injectors along with the 20g.
The car would barely run when dialed in using the ECM Tunings wiki numbers for the 850cc injectors. The car was running 19/20:1 air/fuel ratio which showed that it was running really lean. But as I raised the global fuel %, the a/f ratio was getting closer to 14.7:1.

What could be the problem? I don't think FIC even has 780cc injectors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!

Attachments

• cruise log 20g.elg
    387.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Just checking, is your wideband calibrated/has been recently? Possibly check the o2 just to eliminate any issues with that. You had no such problem before the injector swap right?

Yes wideband was just recalibrated.

Bought injectors off classified here. its engraved FIC 850. I was originally running evo 8 560cc injectors.

Found out my problem. The evo 8 injectors required the InjBatteryAdj in the direct access to be lowered. Set them back to stock and dialed them in at -47.3% global and she runs good again! Although I had to lower deadtime to about 240microseconds to get the CombinedFT to hover around 0%.

Found out my problem. The evo 8 injectors required the InjBatteryAdj in the direct access to be lowered. Set them back to stock and dialed them in at -47.3% global and she runs good again! Although I had to lower deadtime to about 240microseconds to get the CombinedFT to hover around 0%.

I am facing the same problem, what are the stock values for the volts and usecs table?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back