The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Fellow DSM meeting july 23, NORRIS DAMN

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blneaprt15

Probationary Member
May 21, 2010
Knoxville, Tennessee
For those familiar with the norris area there will be a gathering of DSM's at the norris damn on july 23, 2010 around 8:00 pm and will end when everyone decides on leaving. so clean up ure ride and bring wht ya got wether its a 1g 2g it dont matter were all just lookin to have a good time and have the chance to socialize and expand the DSM community. for those tht dont know where the norris damn is it is between clinton and lake city just google map it or put it in ure gps

if i can get mine off the jackstands aka fix the 20 leaks i have ill be there!!!

If you want people to actually come to this event I would suggest lowering your font size a lot and not spelling like you're 5 years old please. Just a suggestion.

Ill be there. I should have the engine done and back in this weekend, if I could ever find a turbo oil return line LOL. If anyone else is going from around roane co. let me know we will get a group together and all travel up there together.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back