The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Evo dsm subie meet august 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikolas

10+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2012
Seabeck, Washington
Hey everyone, there's going to be a meet this weekend on Saturday the 29th. We are trying to get as many dsms out there as possible. We do have a Facebook page if you aren't on there already. The meet is planned for 8 pm but we might meet up earlier to cruise over as a group. Please let me know if you are interested so we can add you to a head count.

if one turns up in September, and there is enough notice, I will show and I could probably get some Orlando dsmr's out as well. I want to meet prior then all roll together so everyone is on the same page and no one gets lost.... I just need to get a new gas tank first....

Okay haha. No rush, handle your stuff first. I will let you know if there is abother meet like that. Are you on the Jax or Orlando dsm page?

I'm all over both my name is chris w. Ive lived in jax for a while then back out In the space coast, but via the Facebook page and orlando mitsubishi fbook page, there's a good amount of DSMrs in orlando that would come out I'm sure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back