The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

EvE Online

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XiKeiyaZI

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 28, 2008
Goldsboro, North_Carolina
Anyone else here play EvE? I've always been a fan of it but I just recently got back into it. Decided to start back from scratch and recently got my baby re outfitted (Abaddon),

Ya know... for the space nerds here who like zipping around the universe at FTL speed and blowing things up... or eating asteroids..

The only true way to obtain skill point.

About 5 years now. Too much time, really.

I'm at a little over 4 years. I've only stopped training for maybe a total of 3 months out of that whole time. Both my corporation and I have made eve news multiple times before for epic stories and LOL tales.

.. You're a Goon, aren't you? Lmao.

To give you a better idea of what we do (or rather did) here are a few videos.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

[ame="http://youtu.be/puxa27Fvij8"]We were probably the first to kill a MOM (actually 2) a week after they got the fighter bomber buff. Not bad for being a small 25 man corp with plenty of friends in other small gang corps[/ame]

This made eve news, here is the original post in C&P

Oh! And how could i forget Operation Cowboy Carl! One of our members "TenTron" came back to the game after a hiatus and creating this video (only it was private back then) for our members. Needless to say the campaign was wildly successful. Check the video details for links to related videos and the killboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve player right here

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back