1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Engine builder in ct wanted $$

Posted by deboelduro, Oct 12, 2018 at 10:01 AM

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. deboelduro

deboelduro Probationary Member

Joined Sep 5, 2007
    winsted, Connecticut
    hello members. I just pick up a galant vr4 with wiseco and Manley rods in it. The car needs a complete engine rebuilt. It needs rings,bearings,head gasket and so on. I’m can do pretty everything else on these cars. I have never built a bottom end though . I’m located in ct. If anyone wants to make some cash and is extremely knowledgeable with building these cars. Just hit me up thanks

Attached Files:

My DSM:
    1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Street Build

manual

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. ileagleracing

ileagleracing Supporting Member

Joined Sep 27, 2007
    Stratford, Connecticut
    Do NOT go to Pruven Performance unless you want to be ripped off.
    I have heard good things about rrtmotorsports.com up in Avon CT from my buddy who rally crosses his Evo 8.

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Autocross Build

160 whp   190 lb/ft
    1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Autocross Build

313 whp   305 lb/ft