The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

El Paso Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good question Serg. I'm here, ive been busy autoxing my Evo. On the DSM front my 1g is ready to go to the drags, can't wait to see how it runs on the slicks and with about a 2000-2100 lb race weight. :)

Hey Nathan, I am shooting for the 29th of March to head to the track. Is their website up to date? Test and Tunes on Friday's from 7pm - 11pm? Have you been to one this season? My computer has not come in yet, but should be here this week. Man you have your car down to 2K lbs? Mine is right around 2420lbs. AWDs are so heavy.

Hey Nathan, I am shooting for the 29th of March to head to the track. Is their website up to date? Test and Tunes on Friday's from 7pm - 11pm? Have you been to one this season? My computer has not come in yet, but should be here this week. Man you have your car down to 2K lbs? Mine is right around 2420lbs. AWDs are so heavy.
That works for me! I get off around 6 and they open at 7. I haven't been out this season yet but I double checked with the track today and they are still doing T&T's on Fridays nights.

It should be right around there based on my last weigh-in and subtracting all the parts I removed. I need to get it weighed again to get an exact weight.

Im here! representing dsm out here in midland
What are you doing in Midland?

I need some DSM friends in the area. I saw a black gst/gsx getting towed today and was sad. You guys go out to the test and tune nights?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back