The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale Eagle Summit Wagon 5spd AWD 4G64

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSXplosions

Probationary Member
Nov 3, 2012
Sugarcreek, Ohio
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to sell my toy car, it is a 1995 Eagle Summit Wagon, AWD, 5 speed manual, with the 2.4l I4 4G64 engine.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I bought it a few years ago on craigslist simply because I had never seen one before in my life. I appreciated the 'uniqueness' of the car, i liked the fact that no one else had one.

It is far from perfect, but i love the car to death. It had made me smile more times than any of the nicer cars I have owned, and honestly it probably gets just as much attention.

Since i've had it, i have installed new calipers, pads, and rotors on all four corners, along with 2 new brake lines to the rear wheels. New struts up front, and i beleive a new control arm/ball joint on the left side. I got an ebay header/midpipe that fit great, and as you can see from the pictures i installed a custom side exit exhaust pipe. Gets lots of laughs! Also has an obvious paint job of flat desert tan, and bedliner around the bottom and on the roof. Light bar and pods are super bright and add to the custom look. Inside it has a push button start and switch panel used for the lights. Rally armor mud flaps, custom hood decal....i'm sure I'm missing something.

It runs and drives good, it has never left me beside the road. It has been a fun car/winter beater as long as i've had it. You can hear the clutch slip if you shift hard and on the gas, but under most conditions it holds fine. It has the notorious idle surge, i never really messed with fixing it. It runs great otherwise so i just let it go. It does leak oil somewhere behind the timing cover, but i just keep a quart in the back and add some when needed. It really does run good, and had good power for a little old car. Everything works, A/C and cruise control. Recently it developed a decent shake when accelerating hard, i think it may need control arm bushings. Tires are ok, they did great in the winter. The passenger side is pretty rusty, along the bottom of the sliding door and the entire bottom right side.

I would like to sell the car for $1300. I know it may be a stretch for a rusty old 'minivan', but i can tell you that you will be the only one with a rusty old minivan like this!

Feel free to message me with any questions, or call/text 330-763-1504.

Thanks for looking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back