The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM's in MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AK Maniak

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 9, 2009
Butte, Montana
I'll be moving down to Butte this summer and was just curious to see how many active DSM owners there are down there? I was also wondering if there are any good shops down there or even an import scene at all.

I'm up in kalispell and have another buddy who is hardcore dsm, the street car scene is pretty big up here. Anytime you wanna cruise up let me know, hit me up 406-471-3nine nine nine

Justin

I'll be moving down to Butte this summer and was just curious to see how many active DSM owners there are down there? I was also wondering if there are any good shops down there or even an import scene at all.

Well im in helena and there about 3 built dsm s here in town. Best bet is to come up for a maec meet or something. Butte is pretty close

im in missoula few hours away from butte. theres a good car seen here but its mainly honduhs Subaru's and VW. TRUE dsms are preety rare here in montana lots of rs and gs's but not too many turbo'd dsms.

p.s. have fun in butte that place is crazy.

Hi , I have a Talon and work on DSM's. I build hot rods and drag cars. The DSM's fit in fine. I have a bunch of hot rods and I love my little talon . Tres in Kalispell

Howdy fellas. Located in Hamilton. I have a 91 talon tsi and a 92 GSX (currently out of state). Tracking down some issues on this talon as my patients will allow. Looking forward to mobing these bad boys around to some shows or meets if there are any this summer. May take a drive or two out to Bozeman to there weekly show over there. Also looking for cheap parts to get my hands on. Any leads would be nice. Wrecked,stock,modded cars. What ever is out there. I need some sensors,ecu's,interior etc. Thanks guys

Howdy fellas. Located in Hamilton. I have a 91 talon tsi and a 92 GSX (currently out of state). Tracking down some issues on this talon as my patients will allow. Looking forward to mobing these bad boys around to some shows or meets if there are any this summer. May take a drive or two out to Bozeman to there weekly show over there. Also looking for cheap parts to get my hands on. Any leads would be nice. Wrecked,stock,modded cars. What ever is out there. I need some sensors,ecu's,interior etc. Thanks guys

would love to have you here at the show in Bozo it every Sunday from 9 to 11
we are also doing a Yellowstone run here soon. here is a web sight of the club https://www.facebook.com/groups/bozemancarsandcoffee/

I just picked up a stock 90 GSX, I'm located in Billings.

Haven't seen any DSM's in Butte so far; nothing but non turbo 2g's. I did see a clean grey 2gb talon the other day outside of Bozeman.
If anyone wants to meet up or something just let me know. I'd be willing to cruise out to pretty much anywhere.

I have a 1999 eclipse GS. she's a work in progress but was curious what everyone around my area thinks of good shops to go to. Im gonna need help with an engine rebuild come spring time on a 420A engine. or maby swap for a 4G63. Do we have a DSM club anywhere near here?

Were just so spread out

I have a 1999 eclipse GS. she's a work in progress but was curious what everyone around my area thinks of good shops to go to. Im gonna need help with an engine rebuild come spring time on a 420A engine. or maby swap for a 4G63. Do we have a DSM club anywhere near here?

Adams auto if your getting the engine built by some ones, jerrys machine shop is a decent place to get machining done.

Hi, Just bought my 95 talon tsi awd manual and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good shops for engine rebuilding with heavier internals, or just some help with some stuff on the car. Please let me know.
Thanks

how about any tuning shops in montana or better in billings mt

If your around the Bozeman area come to the car meets every Tuesday at the old IGA on 7th from 7-9 and the weekends Sundays 9am to 11 some cars and coffee. Need way more dsm its just me right now LOL

I live in billings. Just picked a 90 tsi 5 speed:hellyeah:. Was wondering if anyone had a parts car with some good shift cables in it? one of mine broke when trying to mess with the bad tranny I have to replace. I have all the other parts, just need to find some cables to get this baby on the road!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back