The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsmer's in summerville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm in summerville should have my fwd ready in about two weeks.

Should take mine for a test drive Thursday if it dont fing rain.

Whats up everyone, I live in Summerville/Ladson area. Just bought my first DSM, 98 GSX. I will be possibly starting and organizing meets in the up coming weeks. Ill post in this thread whenever I decide to do it. Ill have roughly 10-15 people attending. But I cant say all of the cars will be DSMs.

FYI I got a Titled Silver 91 TSI AWD Parts car that will have some good stuff left on it once I take what I need for my Red 91 TSI AWD... THANX

I live on yonges island but work in west ashley. Have a 91 GSX

I'm in columbia, and I would love to meet up. I have a few friends who would love to as well.

I hear that turbo on yonges island will suck a nail out a coffin!

I'm in columbia, and I would love to meet up. I have a few friends who would love to as well.

I hear that turbo on yonges island will suck a nail out a coffin!

Yoooo im in lexington, havent seen your evo around. But ive been looking for ppl around here. Are you going to the pro auto car show on gadsen st tomorrow? If so ill be there in a red and black talon.

I'm going to try and make it out there. It's from 12-5 right?

Yoooo im in lexington, havent seen your evo around. But ive been looking for ppl around here. Are you going to the pro auto car show on gadsen st tomorrow? If so ill be there in a red and black talon.

How was the pro-auto meet? I would go but the GVR4 isn't up and running just yet. Soon since we got a 2g parts car now haha.

It was good, the only DSM was Bjjnerd85. There were 2 evo's, mine and an evo X. There was a GTR, and a few other nice cars there though!

Too bad there wasn't a red 1g there haha. And too bad there's nothing around here

I'm around the Sumter-Manning area, I don't see many dsms around here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back