The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Track Records/Lap Times

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Event: SCCA Memorial Monster Time Trial
Track: Carolina Motorsports Park
Date: May 26-27th 2018
Lap Time: 1:50.524 (Transponder)
Vehicle: 1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
Rubber: Toyo Proxes R1R (265/35/ R18)

2nd in Unlimited 2 class.

Attachments

• Time Trial.jpg
    Time Trial.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 125
Event: SCCA Memorial Monster Time Trial
Track: Carolina Motorsports Park
Date: May 26-27th 2018
Lap Time: 1:50.524 (Transponder)
Vehicle: 1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
Rubber: Toyo Proxes R1R (265/35/ R18)

2nd in Unlimited 2 class.

I live 16 miles from cmp. I live off 601. If you ever come up this way. Hit me up.

July 4th 2020 weekend, Road Atlanta Global Time attack, 90+ degrees, full sun, and really humid...LOL
1:57 transponder time -- this is not a fast time I about 15 to 20 sec off the pace for the enthusiast class
Federal 595 RS-R 255/40/17
14b at 12psi
only aero was the race louvers in the hood

July 4th 2020 weekend, Road Atlanta Global Time attack, 90+ degrees, full sun, and really humid...LOL
1:57 transponder time -- this is not a fast time I about 15 to 20 sec off the pace for the enthusiast class
Federal 595 RS-R 255/40/17
14b at 12psi
only aero was the race louvers in the hood

Yes!! I saw them post about you on their IG. So awesome you got there with them. I wanted to go and was signed up for it, bit couldn't make it. Going to race with them at NJMP. So awesome to see another DSM out there.

It seems I haven't updated times for a little bit.

Lime Rock Park: April 6, 2019
1:00.357
On cooked toyo RRs that were corded by the end of the day

NJMP Lightning: August 3rd, 2019
1:15.119
Federal FZ201 100tw. 37 psi hot

NJMP thunderbolt: August 4th, 2019
1:33.130
Same Federal setup

Was out at NJMP lightning a couple weeks go but had issues all weekend and didn't get faster than my PB of 1:15.1

We'll be back there in two weeks with GTA.

Just post them here on the forum post the users name the track the vehicle and the time have each owner vouch for their time.

Updated lap times

Lime Rock April 3rd: 1:00.066
Federal FZ201's at 34 psi hot, trans broke and was stuck in 4th the majority of the time. Then finally grenaded.

Palmer Motorsports Park May 15-16
1:48.571
Federal fz201 33 psi hot.
First time there. Left a lot of time on the table. Pulled 2G's in T9 though!

Circuit of the Americas
2:30.611 Official 2:24.304 in practice
a) transponder lap time and data file. If you can get a pic of your times, post it in your DSM Journal. Transponder

b) tires used (e.g. I ran on Bridgestone Potenza S-03s) 285/30/18 Yokohama AO52

c) modification list, if different than your vehicle profile(engine specs, suspension used, etc etc). Same as profile

d) The total weight of your car. Or maybe weight of the car with driver. 3000 W driver

https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/2g-dsm.12595/

Circuit of the Americas
2:30.611 Official 2:24.304 in practice
a) transponder lap time and data file. If you can get a pic of your times, post it in your DSM Journal. Transponder

b) tires used (e.g. I ran on Bridgestone Potenza S-03s) 285/30/18 Yokohama AO52

c) modification list, if different than your vehicle profile(engine specs, suspension used, etc etc). Same as profile

d) The total weight of your car. Or maybe weight of the car with driver. 3000 W driver

https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/2g-dsm.12595/
I love this post.

I really need to get that Tracks/Lap Times database built that I've been thinking about forever. I know it wouldn't get used here in this community as much as it might in others, but it would still be cool.
It would definitely be cool. It would also be a way to keep tabs on DSM track records. I see a shift happening where more people are time trialing and road racing these cars. Not that drag racing is dying at all, but I think people are seeing the potential these cars have on the road course.

I really need to get that Tracks/Lap Times database built that I've been thinking about forever. I know it wouldn't get used here in this community as much as it might in others, but it would still be cool.
If you do dont forget to add the UK tracks also please to this as once im ready I will be out and about at some. Not all and likely non in Scotland

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back