The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Dsm meet syracuse ny

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1slo1g said:
hey guys I am from the area( but stationed in Okinawa currently). Depending on where in Syracuse you want to meet up there is Hoffmans hot haus in mattydale that has a huge parking lot. There is also a local club that rolls around you may want to check out the site www.cny1320.com they are always down for any cruising.

Thanks for the tip. Guess we just need some more feed back from people to develop a plan.

I can't bring my Car-trans is still out...But I'll drive up. I need to find support to help rescure my car from the mechanics and put said transmission in anyway. The guy hasn't touched it in months!

Plus I wanna see what upstate NY is workin with anyway

hey guys sorry I kinda posted this and forgot about it but im deff ready for a meet everyone start coming up with a date and lets figure out one that will work for everyone and turn it into like a mini event or a big event if possible

Well this is going to shape up to be a fun day if everyone shows up. I'm losing my job this Sunday so I'll have plenty of time to finish my motor swap.

New to the site. Just bought a gsx. Actually bought it off of 99gsxkid. Was wantin to see more dsms around here bought it looks like everyone is spread out.

Cool, glad to see another person up here in the DSMer community. And I'm not exactly in Watertown but I go out that way often. We're getting a meet together ASAP but personally I have hit a snag with my motor swap. Oil feed line from the head is stripped from the banjo bolt being threaded in all the way. Once I fix that I'm dropping it in. And I'll be ready to go.

Id love to see this meet happen. I wanna see some more cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back