The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Meet-n-Greet and BBQ 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticstylez

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 29, 2009
Knoxville, Tennessee
East TN DSM Meet-n-Greet and BBQ 2011

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Cove Lake State Park

110 Cove Lake Lane
Caryville , TN 37714
Office: 423-566-9701
Fax: 423-566-9717

TN State Parks: Cove Lake State Park

That's right folks, Sunday May 1st, I will be hosting a meet and greet cook-out! The cook-out will be held at Cove Lake State Park, in beautiful east Tennessee. Cove Lake is located 30 miles north of Knoxville. We will be meeting at the Expo Center on Clinton Hwy around 12pm, and ride out from there. There will be burgers, dogs, ribs, tater salad, beans, chips, drinks, etc. Hop in the DSM/Evo and boost on down to the Expo Center!

Upon leaving the park we will be taking the "Old Road" back to Knoxville, down Route 71 through Norris Dam, and into Halls. Lets all pray for some warm and sunny weather, and a blessed trip! If anyone wants to bring a food/drink item let me know beforehand. Call or text me 865-209-4819.

:dsm: :laser: :talon:

Last edited:
I'm in, gonna picking up my new GST spyder this friday. If anyone wants to cook it I can bring chicken, LOL... also, if anyone attending has a front driver upper motor mount they need rid of bring it and i'd be glad to buy it, mines shot.. LOL

I'll be out that way in a week or two as I'm moving from Sevierville to Seymour/South Knox area, look for a black Galant VR4 and that'd be me.

I hate to resurrect an old thread but DAMN I wish I had known about this. I need to keep up with the local thread I guess. I drill less than two miles from here every month. I'll be at the next one for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back