The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM/Evo meet near Fargo next summer (2011)??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Widow97

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Oxbow, North_Dakota
Just gauging interest. I think it would be fun to have a DSM meet somewhere in the area next summer. Maybe in Fargo, or perhaps at I-Drags in Sabin? Let me know if anyone is interested. I may know a place we could hold it at in Fargo if we get enough interest. I think it would be fun to meet some fellow DSM'ers in the area. I'm putting this up early to give people some time to plan and make arrangements and such. Let me know!

I would also like to hear ideas for some activities we could do during the meet. (I.E. cookout)

Last edited:
Cool. I was down in Sioux Falls a few weeks ago to pick up a 2Gb talon bumper. If we get some more interest, we should try to get something together.

Oh yeah, I posted in all the sufu area threads I could find. Just yesterday I built my motor, and got the trans mounted, should be done monday or tuesday!

I just got mine running tonight! I will get a video posted when I get wifi for my Driod. But I'm excited for next spring I hope some meet will form around these parts! Keep in touch :dsm :

yes i agree.. i would love to try and go to this, i just need to get my 1g project done, or my gs goin again either or, but would love to see the 1g. i live on the western side of the state but would most defineitly travel for a get together

You guys should come down to BIR in June for MAPs proving grounds, its basically an all out import shootout with drag, drift, autox and i think a bit of road racing.

Hell yea man, Im here in Fargo with a 2g talon tsi awd
Let's get a date setup? I have alot of buddies with dsm's and I know alot of people'd go.

yes i agree.. i would love to try and go to this, i just need to get my 1g project done, or my gs goin again either or, but would love to see the 1g. i live on the western side of the state but would most defineitly travel for a get together

That would be awesome if you could make it. Let us know if you get one running and can make it.

i live in grand forks and i have a buddy with a 1st gen that would come with

Awesome! :thumb: See if you cant get a few more together.

Hell yea man, Im here in Fargo with a 2g talon tsi awd
Let's get a date setup? I have alot of buddies with dsm's and I know alot of people'd go.

Perfect. I was thinking of setting the date to be sometime in late june or anytime in july.

me and my friend jeramia will def be down for both events so you can count us in. my friend mat will come to the fargo meet. so. 1990 gsx 1996 talon tsi 2003 eclipse gt

me and my friend jeramia will def be down for both events so you can count us in. my friend mat will come to the fargo meet. so. 1990 gsx 1996 talon tsi 2003 eclipse gt

You just counted yourself in. :thumb: Keep an eye on this thread, I would like to start thinking about setting a date.

Last edited:
count on 2 more 2g talons and a 2g eclipse. we will be rolling in heavy so be prepared. LOL. lets get a date set so i can start advertising.

Depending on the weather, Saturday, June 11 would work for me. We can go with that for now, and if it seems we are in a monsoon season like June usually seems to be, we will reschedule.

Last edited:
If I get the car running by then, I'm down, its got a few problems that I'm :banghead: about. Also have a few buddies that own some AWD's 7-8 guys local, I'll let them know when this is going down, I'm sure some will come.

hey guys that meet sounds like fun but one problem i have no dsm and in about 3 weeks ill have around 3 to 4 thousand dollars anyone know of anyone who is selling a modified one for that price im not talking about a highly modified but just modified like basic upgrades maybe guages and a little motor work any kind of dsm please help i just moved to crookston mn and got out of military so im free all summer. let me know guys

hey guys that meet sounds like fun but one problem i have no dsm and in about 3 weeks ill have around 3 to 4 thousand dollars anyone know of anyone who is selling a modified one for that price im not talking about a highly modified but just modified like basic upgrades maybe guages and a little motor work any kind of dsm please help i just moved to crookston mn and got out of military so im free all summer. let me know guys

i think blackwidow97 has a talon tsi awd for sale. its all stock though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back