The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM/Evo meet in or near Fargo next summer (2011)??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Widow97

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Oxbow, North_Dakota
Just gauging interest. I think it would be fun to have a DSM meet somewhere in the area next summer. Maybe in Fargo, or perhaps at I-Drags in Sabin? Let me know if anyone is interested. I may know a place we could hold it at in Fargo if we get enough interest. I would like to meet some fellow DSM'ers in the area. I'm putting this up early to give people some time to plan and make arrangements and such. Let me know!

I would also like to hear ideas for some activities we could do during the meet. (I.E. cookout)

I have a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
I replaced my 95 Gsx from stock to 16g Turbo and then I had it dynoed in Minneapolis and it was all good i was able to drive it for a while.
then my clutch went out I replaced mu clutch too right now my car is acting strange cant drive it at all, its idling and when i start driving and I want to give gas the car would be jumpy like going back and forth and just wants to turn off. Before the clutch went bad I didn't have this problem it was just slipping but i was able to drive it to the shop. The clutch was replaced by Valley Imports ....
Could this be somenthing related to the clutch or ??????????

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back