The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM Air Conditioning Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazkid1989

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 21, 2010
Cheektowaga, New_York
I am relatively new to the Las Vegas area and had a questions for people in the area with DSMs. I am working on planning a build for a 97 Eclipse and have hit a question I am struggling to answer.

My question is "Should I install an air conditioning system in the car?"

I have lived in Las Vegas for two summers, so I am well aware of how hot the middle of a summer day can be. However the shell that I have purchased did not include any of the air conditioning parts and therefore would require me to either find stock parts or install one of the aftermarket kits. So basically if you could just let me know whether or not you have air conditioning and if you would recommend I include it in my build or not I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Hey guys, I'll look other threads but I live in Toronto Canada. You might think why do I need ac for a place where it snows everyday. Unfortunately it doesn't snow everyday, I love snow with snowboarding and my 2000 legacy outback for driving to the hills. Our summers are scotching with high humidity, I like going fast with class. I owned a grand national and just like Buick's dsm cars are similar going fast with class. I want my 400 whp with ac cranked and windows down. My question is where can i find ac parts for my 1g dsm? I have a small leak but want to fix it. Let me know if there are any threads for it. I'll continue looking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back