The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale Dsm 600+ whp build. (Parts will be added over time.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geeb

Proven Member
Apr 6, 2016
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Turbo.
Pte 6165 DBB rebuilt as gt35r/gt37r hybrid with brand new billet gt35r 11 blade, brand new large frame BB cage, brand new gt37r turbine wheel. .63ar t3 turbine cover, .70 anti surge compressor cover. All genuine garrett parts. 0 miles never used. Good for quick spooling 600hp applications. 650$

Manifold.
Old school MAP exhaust manifold, deep cleaned and black heat coated t3/44wg flanged(never used 0 miles since it was cleaned and coated) 550$

Fuel.
FIC 2150cc injectors. Clean - 0 miles since. 450$
Walbro 450 HP (e85 friendly, brand new). 110$

Engine.
Bare 6 bolt block. Honed and decked, modified for kiggly girdle (installed) and 0 miles. 675$

Hks 272s with unorthodox adjustable cam gears. Great shape not scratched. 400$

Transmission
Built (dogbox racing in NJ.. 0 miles never ran) double synchro 2,3,4 transmission. Ill give a full list of goodies if your interested.
(Dogbox racing is the shop - not a dogbox trans) 1350

Clutch.
QuarterMaster rally twin disc clutch. Barely used, still plenty of meat left. I remeber measuring it before and only .01" of material was used off the discs. For instance say new was .20 then these were .19". Also comes with brand new never used pressure plate. 950$

Avid racing billet motor mounts (all 4. Great shape) 250.$

I also have a bunch of BNIB gauges and stuff and intake things like an old school garrett 900whp FMIC (1g specific back door ends) with a 3"cold pipe and 2.5" hot pipe and an infiniti q45 throttle body to a JMF race intake manifold. Also a full GM flex fuel kit and a bnib innovate e85 gauge. And more stuff like CP pistons stock bore but theyre sent out getting heat and DFL coated right now, and manley H rods.

I just have to figure out how much i want for everything. If you see this part of it and want to make an offer let me know. Im looking to group as much as i can together... for instance im not trying to sell the cold pipe by itself LOL.

Anyway. I will add to these and more when i go through my stuff. But dont hesistate to shoot me an offer. or ask any questions. Thanks guys.

Contact me (Sean) at 2159838091. For pics and stuff. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back