The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Does anyone balance turbo's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scfaustgst

Probationary Member
May 23, 2014
Mantua, New_Jersey
I have a rebuilt turbo, but was unmarked and need balance. Every place I have called won't balance someone else rebuild. IF anyone can or point me the right direction it'll be much appreciated.
Thanks!

What turbo was rebuilt? Some turbos dont need to be balanced like MHI/Holsets as they are component balances from the factory.

^^ it should be component balanced. But if it wasn't taken apart and put back together the exact same way, it might need a balance. I've rebuilt all my mhi' and my holset and didn't get them balance, and all boost perfect! But if i where you and close to someone who could balance it, I would for sure for piece of mind!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back