The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Cs:go

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's it?

The game is actually far more than a graphical update. I mean, that's just malice.
It's still CS, obviously, and I'd much rather play this than Source, 1.6, 1.3, 1.1, 1.0 or beta 7.

It's CS, not CS meets Skyrim. I even like it better than BF3, completely different, but CS serves my skillful-killing needs much better. Not dogging on BF3 though, that game is rockin' LOL

1.6 all the way man, i played CS:GO for like 3 minutes and just turned it off. Wasted 14 bucks where i could've bought 2 months of esea :(

1.6 all the way man, i played CS:GO for like 3 minutes and just turned it off. Wasted 14 bucks where i could've bought 2 months of esea :(

I don't intend to defend the game, that's not my task, but you appear to have somehow discerned it's entire worth within 3 minutes. You should market that ability.

Example: DX:HR is not the original Deus Ex. But I didn't refuse to play it based on that fact alone, nor claim to have wasted $50 on it.

Unless you are older than I am (1984) I just have a hard time believing the hate. As mentioned I played since beta 7. That's like what... 1997? 98? I dunno. I have seen all incarnations of CS over the years and CS:GO does no disservice to the franchise.

If you want me to take you guys more seriously you might have to provide further detail and supporting evidence.

Anyways, enough yanking on chains! I haven't played it since the week I got it. :shhh: ROFL

Sorry to dag this thread out... But i play... Got like 3000 hours on it :p. add me name is Liquid stranger

Bumping this old thread. I used to play a lot of CS:GO, I have put about 1000 hours into it. But I got addicted and had to stop. It was literally ruining my life...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back