The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Criteria for "fastest" lists? FWD, 14b, manual, auto, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
I'm working on getting the Timeslips system back up and running. At first it will be very basic. But shortly after it's live I'll be focusing on building widgets to highlight the most notable/relevant/important top 10 "fastest" lists for the side column. Which 5 should I focus on? Any more than that and the side column would probably end up being too long. Here are ideas I came up with:

- Quickest FWD *
- Quickest Auto
- Quickest Manual *
- Quickest 14b *
- Quickest 16g
- Quickest on Pump Gas (93 octane) *
- No Nitrous *
- Stock Block

I put an asterisk next to the ones I'm leaning towards.

I'm considering creating a page full of these type of "top 10" lists so that we can expand on the lists displayed, but that'll be further down the road. I'd like to start out with 5 initially.

Instead of :16g:would you move that to stock appearing? as in running an actual j pipe, just because that leaves out the 18g, 20g, and in my case 68htas that are all "16g based" and leaves a lot of guys off the table

FWIW I'd like to see
- Quickest FWD *
- Quickest 14b *
- Quickest 16g variant
- Stock Block

Auto and manual could get split up easily as long as they specified their setups in that run.

Luda it would be nice if eventually you could search time slips by any parameter.
I agree, and maybe at some point that will be possible, in the meantime I'm trying to prioritize what filtering options would be most useful to the community - useful/popular/relevant/important.

Instead of :16g:would you move that to stock appearing? as in running an actual j pipe, just because that leaves out the 18g, 20g, and in my case 68htas that are all "16g based" and leaves a lot of guys off the table

FWIW I'd like to see
- Quickest FWD *
- Quickest 14b *
- Quickest 16g variant
- Stock Block

Auto and manual could get split up easily as long as they specified their setups in that run.

I like the setup of this list. The 16g just isn't available easily enough in it's standard form anymore to be on it's own on the list. I'd love to see pump gas, E85, E98, Methanol, and Race gas all separated at some point as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back