The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Coolant/Oil feed/return lines for FP Green XL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Boni

5+ Year Contributor
May 13, 2018
Wrightstown, New_Jersey
Hello all,

I am unsure about what AN fittings to use for coolant feed/return and oil feed/return. Also, I read that I needed to run the oil feed line from the oil filter housing instead of the head. Why is that? Thanks

Hello all,

I am unsure about what AN fittings to use for coolant feed/return and oil feed/return. Also, I read that I needed to run the oil feed line from the oil filter housing instead of the head. Why is that? Thanks
Oil feed line for 1G DSM is connect to the oil filter housing for the best possible oil pressure.
I personal dont use coolant to cool the turbo only oil.

For 2g Garrett turbos they are fed from the oil filter housing, 1g with mhi turbos are fed from the head port. Depending on the turbo you use will determine where you feed it from.

Personally I feed my 14b from the OFH and have a restrictor in the fitting at the turbo. I'm using -4an line with a banjo fitting on the turbo side.

Not sure why you want to run a bunch of AN line for turbo coolant lines, but I'd say -6an would be sufficient, though I personally would just use oem lines or delete them. Just be sure to run the car for a minute after a hard drive so you can cool and not coke the oil. Welding fittings to pipes for the coolant will be tedious, unless you're just going to slip-fit the pipe sides.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back