The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G clutch will not disengage (new to forum)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholas1

Probationary Member
Sep 24, 2018
Commerce City, Colorado
hey guys new to the forum. im sure this has been covered 100 times but im just needing some help with my 91 AWD. i recently installed a ACT 2600 PP and 6 puck unsprung disc, new slave, new master and had the stock flywheel resurfaced. when it all went back together i cant get the car in gear when it is running. ive bled it a million times. i have adjusted the pedal (correctly) using jacks youtube video. i have full travel at the slave and the pivot ball is shimmed. i pulled out the clutch assembly and it seems to be perfect with no play at all. im just lost on what to do at this point. any help would be greatly appreciated. Also the flywheel was resurfaced but is still in spec was just fine with the ACT 2100 that i just came from as well as the slave and master.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back