The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Cleanest DSM in PACIFIC NORTHWEST! Post your pictures!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ive know david and ricky for years and they have always been helpful so before u go bashing BOSS do some damn research....and if your really stressing about some belts u shouldnt have bought a dsm in the first place LOL what were u expecting a warranty? anything u buy is AS IS....keep up the good work david,looking forward to u tuning my car....once again ill vouch BOSS and ricky 24/7 365

Thank you for that. Look forward to making some numbers.

The car looks good ...

Why so many gray ones??? Have you noticed that yet?

Here's my current daily ...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The BOSS drag car :) ...

Just sold the BOSS drag car's twin on Sunday, to a BOSS Elite, Anthony ...

Last edited:
Anyone else got pics?

Last edited:
Dang blaze! Haven't seen your car for awhile, looks AWESOME!
You and david need a photoshoot. LOL

Anyway,
I know it's not a DSM and mine is currently under; i'll add to the thread.

Dang blaze! Haven't seen your car for awhile, looks AWESOME!
You and david need a photoshoot. LOL

Anyway,
I know it's not a DSM and mine is currently under; i'll add to the thread.

whats new ricky LOL LOL ahahah jk i neeeeeeeed some rims....i want some bbs off the evo MR gunmetal but everyone wants a grip for em....im goin to buy rods and pistons before i spend alot on rims oh and a wideband...

GT3582R and north of 500hp :D

Thank you for that. Look forward to making some numbers.

The car looks good ...

Why so many gray ones??? Have you noticed that yet?

Here's my current daily ...

The BOSS drag car :) ...

Just sold the BOSS drag car's twin on Sunday, to a BOSS Elite, Anthony ...

Gotta love the grey ones man, so clean!

Good lord, I had no idea there were this many DSMs in Washington. I stumbled upon this thread by accident. Seems the 1g's outnumber the 2g's, which I have. But all your cars look really nice :)

This might seem ignorant, but what's this BOSS shop all about? Do they specialize in DSMs? I live by the Hood Canal so I have not heard of them. I'd post a picture of my daily driver but it's the same as my avatar, heh. And purple isn't a factory color so I don't think she could be in the running for "clean".

Good lord, I had no idea there were this many DSMs in Washington. I stumbled upon this thread by accident. Seems the 1g's outnumber the 2g's, which I have. But all your cars look really nice :)

This might seem ignorant, but what's this BOSS shop all about? Do they specialize in DSMs? I live by the Hood Canal so I have not heard of them. I'd post a picture of my daily driver but it's the same as my avatar, heh. And purple isn't a factory color so I don't think she could be in the running for "clean".

Yeah, there's two DSM shops worth mentioning in Washington that I'm aware of, BOSS in Tacoma and English Racing in Camas.

MY purple is a factory color,....

well my car is currently in the body shop, but here is a few pix of what im packin':rocks:

sorry for the iphone pix

let me know what you guys think
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/dsm-build-journals/420984-my-6-bolt-swap-my-99gsx.html

Updated pic, Brembos will be back from powdercoat in about a week and will be put on shortly after:sneaky:

i will probably vote that yours is the cleanest.. but i will not confirm said vote until i see your car in person :)

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpg
    IMG_2346.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_2304.jpg
    IMG_2304.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 150
Jackasses gonna post in the wrong thread.

+1, ill post new pix when i get my CF hood on and wax. probably need a good buff though. and i plan on taking out the carpet and either replacing it or cleaning it

Can't wait for summer to get here LOL!

matt, sell me your BBS's :sneaky:

I know it's not my gsx, but I'm not going to post any pics of that until it's complete. Which may or may not happen soon.

But here's a recent shoot with a friend who owns a 2010 wrx. His car is sick.

+1, ill post new pix when i get my CF hood on and wax. probably need a good buff though. and i plan on taking out the carpet and either replacing it or cleaning it

matt, sell me your BBS's :sneaky:

First I need to find some other rims to fit my Brembo brake setup LOL.
These BBS are 17x8 so I need to find the same offset and rim size will see what happens Kyle!!!:rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back