The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

charlottesville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g-90-newbie

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2009
madison, Virginia
hey guys i am fairly new to the DSM family ive only owned a 90 eclipse gs and my current 97 talon 420a im just looking for local people who dabble in the DSM world and if there are any meets locally????

well monday i will find out if im still gonna be in the DSM scene i found a great 1G mechanic who's gonna tear my talon tsi apart and put it back bigger and better!!! i cant wait to but some honda a$$ haha:hellyeah::hellyeah:

im out of richmond looking to hang or race. finally got my car tuned to 320 hp/tq to the wheels. i need a paint job if anyone knows anybody

Hey im in culpeper, va and ready to get down... 98 eclipse turbo for them honda boys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back