The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Charleston Area Meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOADweskey

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2006
Jacksonville, Florida
I know there is the bid Carolina meet coming up next month and I am hoping to make it to it but I would also like to see if some of the guys local to here would like to just meet up and B.S. for a bit.

I don't know the area real well since I have only been here for two weeks so I don't know much about location. It seems like there is plenty of parking and space at the Northwoods mall in Hanahan and there is also plenty of placed to eat and grab a drink around. If any of you guys have a better spot feel free to chime in.

Maybe set something up for Sat. the 19th or 26th of February.

Are any of you guys down to have a laid back meet. I miss all my So Cal DSM meets. I saw 15- 20 Subi's driving down Red Bank Road yesterday and got jealous.

What's going on I'm from Aug GA but I got to Orangeburg every other weekend..... I am trying to look for some ppl to hang around with. Hopefully someone that knows a little about cars

Sweet, I'm looking for the same. I know a bit about cars as I hate having to pay people to work on them and I really don't like other people that I don't trust touching anything on my car.

Back in California we had a kick back DSM meet every Monday night and it was awesome to just hang out and BS with a bunch of guys and girls that were all into cars.

I'm down for a meet. Could I get a ride in your hx35 powered ride? I'm thinking about upgrading to a 6262/35r, but have never ridden in one.

Sure you can get a ride in my car, assuming I get it running soon. I snapped a universal joint doing a launch yesterday and replaced it today but there is some serious drive line vibration now so I took it to a shop to have it looked over since I don't have a whole lot of tools here at my new apt.

Tomorrow I will know what is up with it.

Sure you can get a ride in my car, assuming I get it running soon. I snapped a universal joint doing a launch yesterday and replaced it today but there is some serious drive line vibration now so I took it to a shop to have it looked over since I don't have a whole lot of tools here at my new apt.

Tomorrow I will know what is up with it.

Pmd you

Hey know this is kinda old but I'm like 20 min down the road. Heard from some guys that there's meets at the kmart off of rivers. Word is there's a decent line up of dsms. Haven't Ben to check it out yet tho. Nice to know of nearby dsmers

That meet is alright. I wouldn't say there is a decent line up of DSM's. Last week I was the only one. I won't be going to the meet this Sat. the 9th as I will be celebrating my b-day. I will probably be there on the on the 16th and I am going to Dorchester for drag racing on the 17th.

Awesome I live literally 5min from that track. On a clear night I can hear it from home. I'll be out there just to see your dsm! It's a ghetto place and they never keep the time sign on but hey its a track. If I can get my dsm back together by then ill drive it there. I can't wait to se you walk the dog on all those gayy Honda's out there. :hellyeah:

Are you guys referring to the track in orangeburg or is there a drag strip in chuck town that i'm not aware of? also if you guys are up to it i would like to organize a meet in Columbia, all the tuners I know drive civics or vws and it would be nice to chill with my (own kind) i guess,

Well my transmission went and exploded on me. I'm currently waiting on getting my center diff. warrantied. Hopefully my car will be up and running in a few weeks and I will be down for some more meets and track days.

When my car runs I like to bring it to the Sofa Super Store on Rivers Saturday nights. The meet starts around 9 and there are always ricy kids to laugh at.

I know this thread is really old, but I cant get a response from any local DSMers. SOAD do you still meet at Super Sofa on Rivers on saturdays? Do you even live in Charleston anymore? Any info on possible DSM meetups? Thanks

I do not live in the area anymore, I did have fun at the Sofa Super Center meets while I was there. Good luck to you guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back