The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

central ohio??? Chillicothe/Columbus Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just sold my civic si. I will be buying a DSM within the next week. I live in Marysville Ohio

Just bought my DSM in Oct and am fixing her up now. I'm from the Jackson/Athens area.

i am from lima, and i just got a dsm it should be on the road this weekend, fresh rebuild with some goodies, but i would meet up,

I just recently purchased me another DSM. I live in Columbus now though. I used to live in Portsmouth. Currently preparing this thing for a future (hopefully).

im in ironton with a fully built 91 tsi wit 20 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all need to get together soon!!!!!!!

tyring to install a turbo into an atuo 2g 99 eclipse

i need some help

what u need help with????? did it all ready have a turbo on it or what need some info!!!

im in dublin, my dsm is up at slowmotion right now. but i should have it back in a month or so. id meet up once i get her back though

I'm from the portsmouth area. I just recently bought my 92 TSI AWD, needs a lot of work, but hopefully by winter she'll be ready to rip.

I live in Portsmouth and know 3 other hardcore dsmers here( and 1 sellout that sold his Tsi for a STI) but I would love together and scare some mustangs and camaros......LOL.

im from columbus but live in cincinnati, 95 gsx 6 bolt swap, i wouldnt have a problem driving out there a few times to meet up

Yeah im from Chillicothe. I'm currently building a monster and should be ready for the spring. Let me know when everyone is meeting up.

im in chillicothe dsm currently down with crankwalk (second 7 bolt) im lookin at getting a six bolt ill meet up car down or not

Yeah dude we should meet up.. I live in Chillicothe, Oh. I own Hill Ohio, one of the tow companies in town. Ill shoot you a pm with my number so you can get ahold of me.

Act 2600 is being installed right now... so if anyone wants to meet up around chillicothe or lancaster, id be game.... it'll be the first time the car has been out in awhile so im excited as hell..

I'm about 25 minutes south of columbus so I would be up for meeting up sometime for sure!

I live in columbus off 270 on sawmill id totally be down i just bought a dsm i had a mazdaspeed3 before and sold it for a 72 chevelle so im new to the dsm world and the columbus area since i just got out of the marine corps so im looking to meet some cool people that can give me some advice and help with the dsm world

I live in columbus off 270 on sawmill id totally be down i just bought a dsm i had a mazdaspeed3 before and sold it for a 72 chevelle so im new to the dsm world and the columbus area since i just got out of the marine corps so im looking to meet some cool people that can give me some advice and help with the dsm world

I'm like 10-15 minutes from you. If you ever want help let me know..

Im a few hours away but im always down with meeting some new DSM people.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back