The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Carlisle pa meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You could just remove the throttle body to get at it easier.

i got it on now and went for a ride and it stills idle weird. Changed the idle control motor, the tps plugs, cleaned pvc. only does it when in neutral coasting. Had the car on jack stands and it was surging but when i hit the breaks it stopped. Have no idea what it is and still the cel light even though i changed everything the threw a cel..... its annoying

What's the cell for?

Start with a boost leak test.

i have an emissions delete with and all emissions besides egr turned off in link, can i still pass emissions? im due for that and inspection.

The cel was for the tps, and both o2 sensors. I unhooked the batterie to reset the ecu and it went away for like 4-6 miles and its back on. i dont understand it i changed what it wanted and its still there going to back the cel light checked again tomorrow.. Any ideas??

Did you test the tps and what is the voltage at 0% throttle? Should be 0.63v and it's possible the idle switch doesn't work.

I tested it and it stayed a 4.96 0% throttlel, and at 4.96 full throttle. i might be doing it wrong you test 1 and 4 wire right, with a volt meter. And when you test it you have key on?

just let me know so we can set something up. i found a big crack in my radiator last night so i gotta order a new one. all well the stocker is ugly.:hellyeah:

im getting closer to getting my car on the road slowly making progress on my tune.

Lewisberry?! Where in Lewisberry are you?

Got the car mostly back together. Just need to get a new rear roll stop bolt & nut, install the downpipe and LICP, put the wheels on, bleed the clutch and get inspected.

i need some help here... my check engine light is on and i scan the car and this are the codes:

P0300: Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected.

AND

P0340: Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Bank 1 or Single Sensor.

i change the sparks and the cps and still

and the engine stop running after 5 seconds

:banghead:

the only upgrade is the 14b turbo..how much is the stock compresion per cylinder??

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to fix shift linkage?
I just put a tranny and a new clutch in and sometimes i can get it into 2nd but alot of times i cant.. Same thing goes for reverse.. Does anybody know the problem

Trying to find a meet in harrisburg me and my buddy are the only ones in this are and i know cause i buy all the dsm around here and then some but im looking for some to get ahold of so i know when there is a meet or whatever so i can join!!

im from mechanicsburg. when my talon is done in spring ill meet up somewhere. just pm me and let me know. finally getting back into the scene. have a 98 gsx and just aquired a 1991 talon awd that a kid tried to ruin. building motor now and it should be done around spring. i hardly see any dsm's in the area anymore.

I live in the Wilkesbarre/scranton area, i'd come down with my friends ones got a 2g eclipse gst and an evo x PM for details?

cars all done. lemme know if anyone wants to get together somewhere some night.

717-773-1142

have tons of parts for sale too!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back