The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Car Shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any update on the GSX ?

It got here safe and sound, I drove it 3 or 4 times for a total of 100 miles and then in typical DSM fashion it was put on jack stand duty :hellyeah:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Swapping the Punishment Racing FMIC kit with my VRSF kit. Installing FP Race manifold, FP Green XL, Punishment o2 housing w/ tial external waste gate. Swapping Tial Q with Tial QR and FP intake with recirc tube. Installing Prosport Evo series oil pressure, boost gauge and wideband. The car currently has a PLX wideband and an autometer boost gauge but I want matching gauges. For the prosport wideband I will be using an Innovate LC-1 and wiring it to the prosport gauge so I can have my matching gauges without sacrificing performance.

At some point I will also swap the Buschur 3" turboback that it has with my Punishment 3" downpipe and 3" thermal cat back.

Looks nice man. Congrats again!

Why did you get rid of your past dsm's? sorry if this was discussed already.

Because I'm dumb:ohdamn:

Sold my 98 RS because I had delusions of grandeur and didn't think I would ever come back to Alaska.

97 GSX I bought shortly after moving to Arizona. About a month before moving the TOB in my tranny went out and I was to broke to bring it with me when I moved back to Alaska.

Last year I bought a very clean low mileage 95 TSI AWD. 100% stock with only 72k miles. I got a job up in the oil fields and worked 6 weeks and came back with more money than I had ever had before. Saw it on Craigslist the day before I flew home and NEEDED to buy it. Drove straight from the airport to the guys house and bought it on the spot. Sold it 3 months later because I hate automatics and because it was a 2ga talon and I don't like it when my car smiles at me all the time. :D

Because I'm dumb:ohdamn:

Sold my 98 RS because I had delusions of grandeur and didn't think I would ever come back to Alaska.

97 GSX I bought shortly after moving to Arizona. About a month before moving the TOB in my tranny went out and I was to broke to bring it with me when I moved back to Alaska.

Last year I bought a very clean low mileage 95 TSI AWD. 100% stock with only 72k miles. I got a job up in the oil fields and worked 6 weeks and came back with more money than I had ever had before. Saw it on Craigslist the day before I flew home and NEEDED to buy it. Drove straight from the airport to the guys house and bought it on the spot. Sold it 3 months later because I hate automatics and because it was a 2ga talon and I don't like it when my car smiles at me all the time. :D

2gB ftw haha

WOW! Are history of DSM's are kind of similar. I owned a 91 2.0 NA talon for a year. Sold it and picked up a 92 tsi awd completely stock with 80k (auto as well). Loved it for about 2/3 years and sold it bc I was commuting to college and it just wasn't the time to use a project car to do that, plus I wanted 5sp anyways. I was getting bored with auto dd. Auto track slut wouldve been nice but I could only have 1 car at that time.

Loved my 99 acura tl that I got after the awd tsi. Decided to buy an 09 tsx since the tl was getting older and had 190k on it. Wanted a spyder gst for years, found a 5sp with little mods and 90k on it and here I am. A date car and a topless turbo beach cruiser.:thumb:

GLuck man, love the car! I miss awd. Maybe eventually I'll make all 4 of her wheels spin with the top down. $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully I can get everything bolted on this time home. The tune is gonna take some serious work but we'll see. If everything goes well I'm hoping by the beginning of March. I don't want to drive it in the winter anyways so as long as I get it road ready by the time the snow melts I'll be happy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back