The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

canton

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you guys still meeting over on tusc? cause ive been out in the belden/ strip area the past 2 weekends and havent seen any dsmers just a group of muscles behind qs+l and some srt4's cobalt ss's and a turbo mazda 3

Do any of you canton area people have a AWD trans laying around? Kinda locked one up goin down the highway last night and need to get this car back on the road asap.

Do any of you canton area people have a AWD trans laying around? Kinda locked one up goin down the highway last night and need to get this car back on the road asap.

Sorry, I don't have one, but are you sure it's the tranny that locked up? Are you sure it's not your transfer case? Just asking...:)

Yea that was it. Transfer case locked up and ate the input shaft on the trans. Have a new trans in it now, but still need a tcase. Any happen to have a 23 spline auto tcase layin around?

Anybody want to buy my non turbo bunch of spare stuff with it looks good but knocking should be an easy fix if you know what your doing. I'll partially trade for a gsx or gst

Forgot to say its a 2gb 98 auto right now but comes with 5speed tranny

Anybody want to buy my non turbo bunch of spare stuff with it looks good but knocking should be an easy fix if you know what your doing. I'll partially trade for a gsx or gst

Forgot to say its a 2gb 98 auto right now but comes with 5speed tranny

seen your ad on craigslist do you have pics.

I'm on vacation and i miss my TALON......These people in erie pa have NO IDEA! I beat a some what newer Acura that was riced out in my 3.8 non supercharged bonneville hahaha. Dear Talon, I will be home soon and we will run the streets of canton knowing that 90% of the cars can't F@$K with us. WE WILL RIDE AGAIN!!! DSM FTW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyon know anywhere alittle closer to cleveand to meet up with ? I would drive to canton but gas too muc LOL I live in elyria and miss meeting up and rolling. Especailly since I turned up theboost again LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back