The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Built 1990 Awd Talon Tsi Sale/Trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goku1g

Probationary Member
Mar 29, 2011
fresno, California
wsup tuners,

I am testing the waters with either selling or trading my AWD Talon. My motor has been fully built by FFTEC, break in has been complete and now has about 2k on the motor. 23 spine transfer case, Trans is also built somewhat i have a taller eve 3 1st gear, shep trans double synchro second gear, and a brand new ACT 2600 6 puck clutch set up ( only 500 miles on the clutch ). i have paper work of all these things, including the dyno print out. the motor has been sleeved and bored out to a 2.1L, internals are Eagle Rods and Weisco Pistons ( Block is O Ringed as well ). FFTEC recently did a rebuild on my Turbo, I have a Big FP 20G ( With 02 Dump ) and also 2k on it. The head has a Cometic head gasket and has been ported out with evo valve springs and retainers, My cam set up is 272 HKS. We also did a did a balance shaft eliminator kit while the motor was being built. Down Pipe is 3 inch stainless steal to 3 1/2 exhaust all the way back. My injector size is 1250 cc FIC's that have been sent to FIC and have been flowed out, i have ran only 91 octane in the car. since the build was complete. The car has a nice size FMIC and also has a manny boost controller. 2G port matched Exhaust manifold with a 4 layer manifold gasket. I have a few gauges in the car semi decent boost and Oil Guage and AEM air to Fuel Wide Band ( all working and functioning the way there supposed to ). Interior is a 8 out of 10 and the body is straight clean title, but can use a little paint. Rear end has been upgraded to a 4 bolt Viscus LSD Dif, Fuel pump is 255 Whalbro. This car performs and is very fun to drive around. I am proud to say my car is finished and ready to roll anywhere. All these things took time but, it was well worth it. Im trying to load pictures of it but file is to large. If your interested in the car give me a call my name is charles 559 360 5401. I am interested in trades possibly a Gvr4 with some of the same things i have or is300. give me a call lets see what we can work out..peace and respect.

P.S car has DSM link V2

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back