The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Brembos on a Spyder - Photoshop Help Required

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peepers

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 2, 2002
Toronto, ON_Canada
Hey Guys, it's been a while since I posted here but I need some Photoshop help
My 97 AWD Spyder will be getting a Evo Brembo upgrade soon but I'm having a hard time deciding on what colour to powedercoat the calipers? Below are photos of my Spyder along with my future black EVO8 rims. As you can tell, my Spyder is very stock looking. Adding black rims concerns me a little but i'm not going to re-powdercoat them so they're here to stay.
What colour should I do the calipers? I want something classy that will match the black/ tan factory colour - maybe OEM Brembo Red or Black to match the rims & body colour (maybe too "blacked out"?) or tan/gold (350Z/G35) to maybe match the roof or maybe a silve to match a brand new caliper metal finish or something completely different.

What are some thoughts? Anyone out there with Photoshop experience that can mock up some renderings for me?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back