The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Billings Montana DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glendive for me, my brother lives in Billings though :thumb:

Does anyone know were I could find some parts (local) for my car?

I didn't realiza there were actually so many people around here in mt that actually love these cars as much as I do LOL. The only peoe driving around in dsms are the kids that think they are the shit because they have a car called a talon and put ridiculous mufflers on their cars. Happy to know there are some people out there like you guys

yeah those guys make me laugh LOL....I'm just currently fixing my car exhaust sounds HORRIBLE due to a bad downpipe gotta find a new one for cheap also wondering as soon as I get this thing mobile again wondering if someone could take my car for a drive around and see if they can tell what else is going on that I may not have noticed

Well man as soon as you get it all fixed I will make a trip to see your car. I will probably drive the non-turbo up there because the TSI will be taken apart by this time.

FML!!!! I just pulled off the gear cover and found a belt (not the timing belt thank god) all shredded to pieces I'm gonna need some help if someone can help me here give me a call 697-3955

haven't had the funds to get the parts needed for this car kinda on a noose-tight budget with best buy cutting my hours lately, hopefully getting bio-life to supplement income in need of new pulleys' and belts also gonna need instruction and teaching on timimg in person as I have no clue how to, car may have to be parked in the barn over the winter if I can't get her fixed driving the Blue Bomber right now

here's what the Blue Bomber looks like u'll hear it roaming around king ave. tomorrow thru saturday
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

P.S. my thread is "New Kid on the DSM Block"

Yeah thats a cool ride! Turbo I hope? So Just got my paint for the eclipse! Super gloss black! Should be awesome when done. Can't wait to get started!

nope blue bomber is all stock just horrible exhaust and everything haha that's awesome about the paint for ## car post pix when u get done :thumb:

There are a few of us around here, but for some reason WRX/STi seem to be the new preference... (why when you can have a motor that is easy to work on...) :p anyway, yeah Im in bozo but lived in billings for an internship this summer... blah blah blah, hit me up!

Kind of off topic but I bought my TSi from a DSM guy in Montana back in 06. He bought it from his grandfather. Had a blue 1g last I saw. Name was Corey if I remember correctly. Is that any of you? Or do you know who I'm talking about?

LOL figured I'd ask.

is this him he goes to COT over here on shiloh Rd.

Nah that's not the car. Sorry should've been more specific. It's one of the 3 tone 1ga Talons. Blue w/ black roof and a silver bottom.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back