The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

best dsm shops near North Jersey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMJED

Probationary Member
Mar 27, 2015
Paterson, New_Jersey
What's up fellow DSM'ers, I just bought a 97 gsx with a 5 speed. I'm new to DSM, really just dealt with vw's, anyway I'm looking to get all my maintenance up to date and was wondering if you guys know of any good shops near me. I'm located in North Jersey in Clifton. My plans are to put a 16g with supporting mods on the gsx after all maintenance is done. So if you can help directing me to good places I'd really appreciate it, currently have a vacuum leak as well I feel since after 5psi of boost it starts to stutter. Thanks in advanced.

Or can someone around north jersey help me out, I'm hitting a major fuel cut at 5psi, I replaced spark plugs and plug wires but issue continued. I'm going to do a boost leak test next and know to see if its the MAF, anyone have any other input, or can even look at the car for me? It'd be appreciated

What's up fellow DSM'ers, I just bought a 97 gsx with a 5 speed. I'm new to DSM, really just dealt with vw's, anyway I'm looking to get all my maintenance up to date and was wondering if you guys know of any good shops near me. I'm located in North Jersey in Clifton. My plans are to put a 16g with supporting mods on the gsx after all maintenance is done. So if you can help directing me to good places I'd really appreciate it, currently have a vacuum leak as well I feel since after 5psi of boost it starts to stutter. Thanks in advanced.

Did you ever find a DSM shop? Im getting back in the game as well w DSMs and cannot find one. Seems like all the shops evolved to newer cars and different platforms.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back