The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Best DSM Craigslist post of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow that is bad. He even got the spot in the driveway in the pictures where he over sprayed the plastidip. LOL I hate that stuff look its all over the tires and the rear window wiper. I'm suprised he even taped off the windows. Give it a while in the sun that shit dont peel off like they show you in the commercials.

I wonder how you can be specific enough to call the motor a 420a but not know that that means non-turbo. Or maybe it really is a GST but and he doesn't know its actually a 4g63. LOL

Last edited:
I AM driving it now!!!! :D :cool: :talon: :thumb:

3 hour drive one way to get her. Cruise, a/c both work too! Picked up some "extra's". Cyclone intake, spare head, xfer case, 5 speed in a box LOL. Another cardboard box full off random dsm parts. Sometimes there needs to be a good story in the Craigslist posts.

Last edited:
Alright alright alright. five minutes. NICE BUY! :) I've been hunting for another 1g with little to no success.. up here they just don't exist.

Man I've been hated on before, it's cool. I have been looking for almost 2 years, never thought I'd find a stocker. And I was rubbing it in hard! I deserve it. :p I actually found it after it was posted 2 days and just was able to go get it today so I didn't post A THING about it knowing I would jinx myself. Thx man. I been lookin quite a while! :hellyeah:

Man I've been hated on before, it's cool. I have been looking for almost 2 years, never thought I'd find a stocker. And I was rubbing it in hard! I deserve it. :p I actually found it after it was posted 2 days and just was able to go get it today so I didn't post A THING about it knowing I would jinx myself. Thx man. I been lookin quite a while! :hellyeah:

Super jelly. Nice grab man! I'd love to have that auto right now.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/winnipeg/1992-talon-tsi-awd/1273719854

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

7k..
big cams, 7cm on a 14b, 1000cc injectors on thr side, supra pump.. no tuning solution and a 1g mas

the body itself looks clean but value is overstated about 4x times over. sounds more like they are trying to flip somebody elses mid-progress project for a massive profit because there are only about 5 running 1Gs in the city

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/winnipeg/1992-talon-tsi-awd/1273719854

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

7k..
big cams, 7cm on a 14b, 1000cc injectors on thr side, supra pump.. no tuning solution and a 1g mas

the body itself looks clean but value is overstated about 4x times over. sounds more like they are trying to flip somebody elses mid-progress project for a massive profit because there are only about 5 running 1Gs in the city
6 if you include this one LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back