The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Street Build Been a decade, time to get back to it

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Wilson

Probationary Member
Mar 6, 2017
Oviedo, Florida
So, my first car was a 1991 GST, and fell in love with both the car and the 4G63 motor. It has however been 10 yrs since I last had my hand in a motor (besides oil changes). So, i need to get my mind back on track and figure out which way I want to go here but in order to do so I need to get my head back around some basic information to make sure I still have the right info in the back of my head.

So, first off, its all the 1G's that have the 4G63 the difference being just that the compression rates are different correct? SO if you were going to set up a non-t as a turbo car, the easiest way would be to swap the non block for the turbo one? So then essentially everything else should line up though?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back