The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Back in the Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewTurboTuner

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2006
Rslv, Arkansas
Just recently acquired my 3rd AWD DSM ...been away from them for a few years. Never had one in my home State of AR before; should be fun with the overwhelming amount of V8 Muscle around.

Im usually fairy active when it comes to meets & such (just let me know).
Also I'll be at Centerville Dragway often (when its not the dead heat of summer).

Currently Laying down XXXAWHP @ 28PSI ...Looking forward to running at the track this Sat for some tuning passes, & then at the Street Legal State Championship next weekend on the 20th. I think there will be a few quick Imports there so if you're interested come check it out & say hi if you see me.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

~Stephen

Just recently acquired my 3rd AWD DSM ...been away from them for a few years. Never had one in my home State of AR before; should be fun with the overwhelming amount of V8 Muscle around.

Im usually fairy active when it comes to meets & such (just let me know).
Also I'll be at Centerville Dragway often (when its not the dead heat of summer).

Currently Laying down XXXAWHP @ 28PSI ...Looking forward to running at the track this Sat for some tuning passes, & then at the Street Legal State Championship next weekend on the 20th. I think there will be a few quick Imports there so if you're interested come check it out & say hi if you see me.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

~Stephen

Welcome back stephen, you gotta nice car there. Take care of her buddy, you can't find anymore around. They are pretty much beaten the hell up or recked LOL

Aint that the truth!
...There weren't any in the area (or surrounding states) much worth buying.

I flew to Seattle to snag this one :ninja:
...+1 nice GSX to AR :sneaky:

I flew to Michigan last week to get my eagle talon :hellyeah:
...+1 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd to AR

...+2 Dsm to AR

I got 3 full passes in before the rain hit.

1.87 60ft
8.21 @ 91.2mph
10.40 @ 102.5mph

1.86 60ft
8.26 @ 89.9mph
10.47 @ 102.3mph

1.89 60ft
8.24 @ 90.3mph
10.44 @ 102.6mph

3 passes in a row, all very consistent with one another.
Thats Pump Gas @ 11.1 AFR @ No timing advance. Also no knock so I still have room to play. I'll add some timing next.

One thing for sure ...this thing has got to be HEAVY!!! Atleast thats what I think. I never weighed it yet, but for the MPH Im making the times should be alot lower.

Street Legal State Championship is next weekend.
Its all heads up racing. Might have to strip her down for that one if I want to stay in it.

Updated my profile with mods.

I've never been to Prescott but one of these days I'll make it. Its hard to drive a couple hours one way, when I can get to my local track in 25mins

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back