The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Back at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeBo

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2003
long beach, California
First i have been out the dsm game since 2005.... but just picked up a 93 talon with a built motor!!! so pretty stoked!!! but its been sitting a while and needs a bunch of little things fixed!!!

whats getting me is it seems like the fourms have died!!!! WTF???? i use to spend sooooooo many hours on this site back in the day :( anyway I live in Fullerton but work in Long Beach. Is there any dsm meetups or anything anymore??? would be cool to meet some fellow dsmers out this way!

Seems like a lot of "old school" guys are coming back. I just got back into it this last year too (last DSM was '08). Seems like theres only a handful of people in CA that are still in the game. Most everything is Midwest and east coast now...

Seems like a lot of "old school" guys are coming back. I just got back into it this last year too (last DSM was '08). Seems like theres only a handful of people in CA that are still in the game. Most everything is Midwest and east coast now...

I have a buddy that works at road race that is helping me out with my car but even he makes it seem like it has died out... talking with him really makes me miss the old days!!!! lets hope some more old school guys come back around!!!!

I think would be cool to setup a SoCal dsm meet maybe get some interest back!

cleaned up engine bay! man this shit is way more of a pain in the ass then i remember LOL!!!! aluminum intake mani and getting bung welded up for on ic piping for speed density tomorrow!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back