1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

2G ATTENTION! Carbonetics is a lousy company, lead by a liar!

Posted by Toni Eclipse, Sep 8, 2018

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. ist dwa

ist dwa Proven Member

Joined Nov 5, 2009
    Centerville, Ohio
    Above: This is a post from someone who has experience with custom car work.

And then below we have a post with someone who doesn't have experience with custom car work.

Never bite the hand that feeds you. Rushing perfection = garbage, when you want something rare or the best it takes time, this generation does not get that. DO you realize I have a real carbon fiber roof, there are only a few cars on the PLANET that have that availabilty I don't give a sh** if it takes 2 years to make, I want it and I can't make it myself, and to find someone to one off would still take 2 years and proll 10$k dollars.

I have a head Curt Brown's right now, under no circumstance will I ever email him short of a couple of months (he said turn around is 2-3 weeks) to ask where my head is. It is in good hands, I trust Curt, when it's done, it's done. If you need a head turn around in 3 days then take it to your local machine shop, I want the best, I can wait.

I also am having a set of wheels professionally polished, I dropped them off 4th of July......it's what Sept, they will be done when they are done, bugging the sh** out of the guy will make my bill go up, the work will be shottier, and the relationship destroyed. Patients breeds, quality work, lower bills, and in the future a business that wants to deal with me. Some people don't want to even take your business if you are a dick....trust me, your $$$ isn't worth the hassle, any shop will tell you that.

SAKJR and KentStateTsi like this.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. Vegas smith

Vegas smith Proven Member

Joined Dec 2, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    And that's why you probably live in a mobile home while Jeff Bezos of Amazon is worth 150 billion; he understands business 101.

My DSM:
    1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

GT30   manual
    1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)

16g   manual
    Terrj, ishnish and Toni Eclipse like this.
  3. Toni Eclipse

Toni Eclipse Proven Member

Joined Oct 16, 2013
    Trogir, Croatia, Europe
    +1 on this
    Supporting sh**ty customer service is beyond stupid. Once again, time involved is not the issue here, lies, disrespect and sh**ty way of handling his business is. Read my post with common sense on, or just read the whole post cause I have a feeling you haven't done that ist dwa.

My DSM:
    1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Street Build

16g   manual
    Terrj, iugrad92turbo and Vegas smith like this.
  4. 95eclipser

95eclipser Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2006
    Manassas, Virginia
    I agree with Bastard on this and what he has said. As a person who has his CSL carbon hatch I waited 6 months for the item to arrive. Not three like I was told. At times it seems like nothing is happening but it is, just slowly. My hatched turned out great and quality was worth the money/wait.

Yes customer service could be improved, but I think both of you had different expectations on what timeline and communication should have been.
    it obvious business isn't his strong suite he need to have someone handle that for him, while he does the molding and finish work.

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

464 whp   379 lb/ft
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

10.920 @ 133.900 MPH
    mitsubishikid likes this.
  5. 95REGF150

95REGF150 Proven Member

Joined Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove, California
    Never bought from him but I see over and over again that it takes 6 months to get parts from him. And I'm also seeing that most everyone would have no problem with that timeline if they had been told that from the beginning. I have no problem waiting for a quality part but to all you people saying that he shouldn't have to give any kind of timeline I'm sorry but that just doesn't make sense.

You tell me 6 months. I'm fine with waiting and I would still order. You tell me just hand over the money and when It's done It's done there is no way I'm placing an order. This guy Sergio should be conservative with his timelines. If he told everyone 6 months and the parts ended up showing up in 3-4 they would be ecstatic rather than pissed.

Gotta agree with @Vegas smith business 101 is keeping your customers happy and the easiest way to do that is by not lieing to them. All of you who have had good transactions have been lucky or your personalities have just been more agreeable to the increase in wait. Regardless this man is not running his business properly by continuing to tell people 12-15 weeks when he knows he can't make that happen on every order. I think anyone on here can see that.

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

manual
    Terrj and Vegas smith like this.
  6. ishnish

ishnish Proven Member

Joined Jun 26, 2011
    Modesto, California
    Hah now I know why Sergio does business with our community: We make excuses for his bullsh*t ROFL

Jokes aside though, I remember working customer service at Dick's Sporting Goods. People were always pissing me off but I, under no circumstance, had the right to speak my mind. I just had to smile, take it, and fulfill their needs. That's great customer service and great business.

It is also what separates the successfully business man from the unsuccessful business man. You have to take a lot of sh*t, be kind, and keep grinding. This is also why I'll never run a business :D

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

16g   manual
    mitsubishikid, Terrj, dsmcrzy and 3 others like this.