The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Atlanta area machine shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonshine140

Probationary Member
Oct 7, 2016
Lagrange, Georgia
Not sure how many people are still active on here, but I'm just newly back into a DSM and looking for a machine shop around ATL that has experience with the 4g63. Seems as all the posts I've found via searching list shops that aren't around anymore.

Any recommendations?

I don't know of any. I am in Canton, GA. I have been looking for a shop that is good with the 4g's, but have been sending my stuff to Ohio for the longest. I know this doesn't help for a local resource, but I can pass along info for the folks in Ohio. When you think about it, shipping is cheap compared to having someone local mess it up. :/

-Les

Will's auto machine in Chamblee did a 3 angle valve job on my 7 bolt head for around $250. They have all of the necessary machines to do whatever you need. I would give them a call, you can find them on google maps and facebook. I'm in Duluth and recently got my 2g GST back up and running!

You can check with Lamar Walden Auto Machine (6-B Steve Dr, Doraville, GA 30340). Old school Chevy shop that I broke into 4g's back in the 90's. They have machined multiple blocks for me and even did some head work/porting. See if you can find a torque plate if you are having the block bored/honed. I use to rent one out to people but some A-hole decided to steal it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back