The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Arlington/ Grand Prairie/ Mansfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmoreno787

Probationary Member
Jul 27, 2012
Looking to see if any DSMs are in these areas I usually go to this meet on Wednesday nights off 20 and park springs, but trying to get some DSMs together let me know thanks

yeah i live out in arlington to and im new to the seen only been to like 2 car meets in my eclipse but you will start to see me out there more often. I have a black 2g eclipse gst. I was pretty disiapointed when i seen like 2 dsm out there. And then when i went to the cupcake car meet on saturday i was the only dsm out there..... if you see me out at the meet say whats up or something. i wont be hard to miss one of the only few dsm out there...

New to the community I've seen a couple of dsms but haven't been to any meets yet , just bought an eclipse rs , has like three diff colors (doors silver, body red, spoiler green) but hoping to meet more dsms fans out in Arlington !

I work out in south Arlington, so I'm around about 6 days a week.

I'm in north Texas. I've recently bought a 95 talon tsi fwd. The car has a spun bearing and has left metal shavings throughout the oil passages. I'm frugally repairing this car and joined this forum for suggestions on a solid rebuild without selling my unborn children to get it back on the road.

I'm ever so slowly doing an over haul on my 95 tsi when it's up and running again I would like to meet up for sure

Oh man that's a great question. The car needs some parts and I've been strapped for cash since the holidays. It spun a main bearing so it needs a crank, rods, and new timing . Once I come up with that it would take about a few days. It seems like every time I find the parts for a good deal the person flakes out. If you know of any good parts at a price that's not real expensive I would be interested.

If you like you can come check it out and maybe give me some pointers. I have a decent platform to start with, but by the looks of your ride you might be embarrased to roll with me LOL.

Ya im in fort worth area,not a lot of DSM's around here that are tuners it seems

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back