The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Arkansas DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkSpyder91

Probationary Member
Jan 12, 2012
Crossett, Arkansas
Ok there is absolutely NOTHING going on in Arkansas. I am looking for anyone in the South Arkansas or central who want to have a meet or something. I also want to find someone who will maybe like to trade some stuff off our cars or anything. Thanks :)

-Courtneyy<3

I am likely the single biggest importer/exporter of DSMs in Arkansas, sadly. I've brought in 14 this past year. Hah. It's a lonely life.

Ok there is absolutely NOTHING going on in Arkansas. I am looking for anyone in the South Arkansas or central who want to have a meet or something. I also want to find someone who will maybe like to trade some stuff off our cars or anything. Thanks :)

-Courtneyy<3

Im in little rock I can meet up anywhere. Im always down to meet new DSMers.

IM from Warren you can hit me up anytime, im just waiting on my car to come out the shop :pray:

Cabot (Austin) here. Waiting on parts to repair a driveshaft and transfercase in my 97 TSi awd. I'm down when its fixed though!

Searcy here, Gotta get my car running properly!

was that the silver one that sat on in the JCpennies parking lot for sale a while ago?

Glad to see a fellow DSMr so close.. IF you have any questions just ask me or L7dropkick for help we live and work in your area.. :hellyeah:

ive been driving trough the country but havent found any dsm'ers in ar since i got here. Im waking my beauty up next month and would like to get togther with other dsm's.....im also looking for a driver side fan if anyone has..pm for meet or something..im getting lonely haha

ive been driving trough the country but havent found any dsm'ers in ar since i got here. Im waking my beauty up next month and would like to get togther with other dsm's.....im also looking for a driver side fan if anyone has..pm for meet or something..im getting lonely haha

Well since we just had one, it will probably be late july before we have another....
Glad to see we got another LOL. the tampa FL threw me off

I know a couple of people with dsms i have two a 96 eclipse rs and a 95 gst just got the gst needs the motor rebuilt and have parts galore still kind of new at this rebuilding 4g63s so if anyone wants to come help im so down for extra help ya i live in JACKSONVILLE ARKANSAS not much dsms here though kind of a downer:notgood:

I live in Cabot. My car has been in the shop for about 2 months now with them trouble shooting it. I drove to work on morning ans it ran just fine. Went to drive it home that evening and it ran like someone was choking it. Over a period of a month the sickness got worse till finally it wouldn't start anymore. It'll crank just won't fire up. Spark is sparking. Injectors are firing in order. Fuel pump is good. Everything is working that is supposed to make this baby run. But she won't and me and my buddy are stumped. She's my daily driver and if I don't get her running soon, I'm gonna have to quit my job do to no transportation. PLEASE HELP!!! No DSM link and it's a 6 bolt swap

You said the injectors are firing and your pump is working but are you getting fuel to the cylinder? Check if your fuel filter isn't crapped up. Spray some starter fuild in your intake if it fires up for a few seconds it's some type of fuel issue, I'm thinking that more than anything because you said it was acting like it was being choked out. You said your car was sitting at a shop for two months while they played with it, What did they find/fix? I had an issue like this before, it turned out to be my FPR.

Hope this'll help, if not it'll atleast elimanate something it could be and set you on the path towards what it is.

Keep us updated, No one needs to lose their job for something one of us might know how to fix.

i get to go help 240 gunner... sigh but its pouring rain... I gotta put my mounts back on and reinstall the starter and I should be ready to go. till then im rolling in my turbo Hyundai.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back