The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Are there any Ventura county meets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yup ladsm meets up at Norwalk every 1st and 3rd Monday I believe

Back I'm 2011 when I was on here we had 805 meets in Oxnard ...nothing but DSMs and subies and evos, then Hondas showed up then mustangs then it became a car meet and all DSMs are all scattered or they parted with their cars.

I picked up a 96 GST just recently and back at the game, if you atleast wanna roll together to meets atleast I won't e the only DSM out here there's a shitload of meets weekly here every week, some hot spots and some good chill cops don't bug spots.

Bump. I'm in Oxnard! Sick of driving an hour and a half to meets, LOL

Not a dsm meet but we meet up every tues night at regal cinemas here In Simi Valley hit me up for info

they meet up Thursday's at In N Out off Oxnard Blvd. In the Esplande shopping center.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back