The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone Out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

portum89

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2011
Maple Grove, Minnesota
I know we got Mitsustyle but we can't let this one die LOL lets get some posts up in here!

Haha I'd totally be down for a meet buuuut currently my 7bolt is sitting right next to my bed on a stand hahaha hey guys so I looked into it a little bit and I don't really know anything about the drivetrain on the 2g awd and I want to make mine rwd for drifting. And side note look up map proving grounds bir literally there's like 4 dsms that go there that aren't drag cars and everyone should go

I can't believe this place still exists.

As a car collection yes, but he is all for continuing the legacy of DSM. The annual Picnic Show has a combination of 1G and 2G Eclipses, as well as Starions, Conquests, etc., and all year Evos.

I think some of his posts have links to photos of the event through the years. He continues to have weekly mini meets at TC area locations on Wednesday nights, during the summer.

It’s great to see what other engineering feats were done by Mitsubishi, and what shared ideas do to reinforce our platform. If they have the Picnic Show this year, hopefully you can come check it out.

As a car collection yes, but he is all for continuing the legacy of DSM. The annual Picnic Show has a combination of 1G and 2G Eclipses, as well as Starions, Conquests, etc., and all year Evos.

I think some of his posts have links to photos of the event through the years. He continues to have weekly mini meets at TC area locations on Wednesday nights, during the summer.

It’s great to see what other engineering feats were done by Mitsubishi, and what shared ideas do to reinforce our platform. If they have the Picnic Show this year, hopefully you can come check it out.
Very cool. That sounds like a good time. I'll keep an eye out for the get togethers.Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back